A slight change from normal, I thought, as it's Friday lunchtime, I would provide some people with choice links. The web, as it were, will always provide.
- Noodling for Catfish - yes grown men really do catch catfish with their hands. It is very popular in the southern states apparently.
- Squirrel Fishing - A new approach to rodent performance evaluation from Harvard University.
- The Bad Fads Museum - Boy were there a lot of truly horrific fads in the last century!
- The Amish Laptop - Does what it says on the tin. It's a laptop for the Amish. OK, OK it's just a joke.
- Find a Grave - Find the graves of ancestors, create virtual memorials, add 'virtual flowers' and a note to a loved one's grave. Seriously.