I got this idea from that non-racist, non-conspiratorial, non-mental, not least bit lunatic fringe and certainly not a green ink nutter, Tim Ireland, so I thought I would help him out. So here we have the state position of the so-called "far right" BNP on how they would deal with the economy.
- The nurturing and encouragement of new and existing British industries; - bland general statement which is totally meaningless
- The protection of British companies from unfair foreign imports; - Socialist protectionism, God they are so horribly right wing aren't they?
- The promotion of domestic competition; - The promotion of a a commanded internal competition economy that is anti-free trade. Bukharin called that "Socialism in One Nation"
- Increased taxes on companies which outsource work abroad; - punishing companies for acting in their interests whn they engage in global free trade and labour liberalisation? Who'd have thought such vicious right wingers could be so socialist?
- The reintroduction of the married man’s allowance; - what about married women?
- The raising of the inheritance tax threshold to £1 million; - utterly meanigless given that the economic will be in the shit and no one will have that much to give away because of the socialist protectionism. A dog whistle policy that is total inconsistent with the socialism already laid out.
- The encouragement of savings, investment, worker share-ownership and profit-sharing; - what's this? The workers owning things through state legislated share and profit owenrship? Marx and Engels would be turning in their grave at such rabid right wingism!
- Halving council tax by centralising education costs and eliminating multiculturalism spending and unnecessary bureaucracy; - the authoritarian centralisation of education spending away from local people? God they're so right wing aren't they? No one on the Left would ever centralise education would they!
- The renationalisation of monopoly utilities and services, compensating only individual investors and pension funds. Privatising monopolies does not benefit either the consumer or the country. All that happens is the ‘family silver’ is sold off and monopoly utilities and services are asset-stripped, often by foreign competitors. - Oh my, nationalisation!? These EVIL right wingers must be stopped! We can't possibly let these right wingnuts make the state own anything! Only the Left could stop this!
Please note that this post is laced with sarcasm and is largely directed at the idiots on the left who are so thick that they see "BNP" and scream "right wing" without actually reading what they say, and then go on to promote Maoists and Trotskyites instead as some sort of 'saner' alternative.
The facts are plain though. The BNP are ignorant white-power socialists who think the historical murder of millions of Jews is a lie and even it wasn't true it's not that bad. Meanwhile their most vehement critics are apologists for Maoists, Trotskyites and Stalinists, who's historical murder of millions of people in the name of socialism, is something to be quietly ignored because their ideology is pure and on the side of angels don't you know.
I'm not sure who is worse, the BNP for thier odious views on race and political oppression, or their hypocritical critics who fail to condemn with equal vigour the murder of millions in the name of their equally warped political ideologies.